Personalized ΔΣΘ Symbol Necklace
- Pendant size:1.3 inches (width). Sizing could vary depending on the personalization.
- Chain length(s): 16 inches - 20 inches, each length comes with a 2-inch extension
- Material: Stainless Steel or .925 Sterling Silver (100% sterling, not plated)
- Plating Options: Stainless Steel, 18k Gold Plated, Rose Gold Plated
NECKLACE PERSONALIZATION INSTRUCTIONS
The DST Personalized Name Necklace can be personalized with letters and font styles (see photo).
Max# of characters: 10 | Ideal# of characters: 6 - 8
If you have any questions about the design options available, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Your design mock-up will be shared with you within 5 business days. Your overall time to order receipt is determined by how quickly you respond to the request for design approval. Production time starts upon design approval by you.
JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid Chemicals
- Avoid Sweat
- Avoid Bathing in Jewelry
- Avoid Storing Unprotected with other Jewelry
STAINLESS STEEL: The good thing about stainless steel is that it does not corrode or rust. Although it is very durable, this type of steel can get scratched and stained. STORE your stainless steel pieces separately from jewelry made of other metals. It is best if you keep your stainless steel items in individual bags or pouches. If your jewelry does get scratched, you can always have it professionally polished by a jeweler.
Stainless steel jewelry is pretty easy to clean. Simply follow these steps:
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
- Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
- Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
- Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
An alternative to these cleaning methods is to purchase a stainless steel cleaner from the store and follow the instructions on the package. You can also buy a regular jewelry cleaner whose label says that it can be used on stainless steel.
STERLING SILVER: If not cared for properly, even high-end sterling silver jewelry can appear a little discolored or dirty over time. This occurs when oxygen or sulfur makes contact with silver, which can tarnish its luster. One of the best ways to prevent sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing is by wearing it. Your skin's oils can actually help to keep the jewelry clean and maintain its brilliance. Polishing is a great way to spruce up sterling silver that hasn't tarnished too much. It's also a helpful way to clean oxidized silver too. We recommend using a special silver cloth to polish the accessories. If you don't have one, use a microfiber or non-abrasive cloth.
RETURNS | REFUNDS | EXCHANGES
Your satisfaction is our goal. Order cancellations are accepted within 24 hours of order placement. Due to the fact that this product offering is customized specifically for you, we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges. We will make every attempt to answer any and all questions before your order goes into production. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues with your item(s) once received, see our LIMITED WARRANTY.